Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A Trip, Lots of Food and No Cooking at all....

Alright, I haven't been cooking.  Too much food and have definitely put on weight.
For the last 3 weeks, I was off line, no internet, no blogging, away from my kitchen, travelled to China and Singapore with my family.

Of course there're food, lots of them and we were just busy trying to taste each dish, well, skip the cooking part.... we didn't manage to get one recipe.



There are strange foods, we were brave and had horse and camel... They tasted like, hmm...


We went sight seeing.  Old...

New....

And some traditional arts - we saw this man making all those figures out of some coloured flour doughs bit like our play doughs...
We saw how green tea was made....

We saw how traditional style lollies were made...

And the very busy World Expo that we were so lost in the crowd.....

Then we went to the beautiful Singapore....

And got lost in the beautiful Orchid Garden, well, lost in the beauty.

We shopped, mostly children's clothing and my favourite... my new toy...  at a bargain price....

No comments:

Post a Comment