My family will never be sick of chocolate...
This should be a chocolate fondant recipe, but since I changed the plain flour to self raising, the name should be a chocolate pudding now...
but just as nice and rich and gooey...
1. 100g Butter
2. 100g Sugar (50g White, 50g Brown)
3. 60g plain flour
4. 3 egg yolks and 2 whole eggs (59g)
5. 100g 70% Dark chocolate
6. Zest of 1 Orange, 1 tbsp Orange juice
7. 10g almond flakes.
8. 10g Cocoa Powder
1. Preheat oven to 200C or 180C fan forced, use soft butter to grease 4 x 1 cup moulds or ramekins, sift in cocoa powder and coat well.
2. Melt butter and chocolate together, add in sugar, almond flakes and orange zest and juice, mix well.
3. Whisk egg and yolks till light and fluffy.
4. sift in flour to chocolate mix and mix well till silky.
5. fold in eggs and mix well till silky.
6. Divide into moulds, baked in oven for 12-15 minutes.
Serve with cream...
And it's still gooey in the middle....